Thursday, June 14, 2007

Weekly Achievements

  • Managed to drive part-way home yesterday and the whole way to work this morning with my shoes on! Yes, that is a big deal for me. I have never been able to drive with shoes on because I always believed that I could not, and this was confirmed to me because the only way I finally managed to learn how to drive (and we all know how long it took and the number of lessons too) was barefoot. So yesterday I just gave myself this stern talking to and I just got into the car, didn't remove my shoes and drove home at 40kph (thankfully it was only 4.2km to my house) all the way and I did it! So this morning I did the same and drove at the usual speeds I usually drive and it's gotten much easier. What can I say? I'm proud of me, and I'll take my small victories wherever I can thank you very much.
  • Run 1.6km on Tuesday night, well more like jogged/walked. It took me about 15 minutes and I wasn't too tired after but the next day I was surely feeling all the muscles in my legs thanks to the pain. Anyway, I have decided to start running for exercise and I hope that I can keep it up and run a 10km marathon before the end of the year. Yes, you can all laugh at me, but I will do it! J

No comments:

 
What Amo wants - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords