Thursday, September 20, 2007

Like a bad rash...

...just when you think you're rid of me, boom!!! I come back..couldn't resist the cliché.

Anyway, today I got yet regret. I mean how someone can refuse to give you a job even when you say you're willing to earn less than half the amount you're currently earning beats me. I mean they refuse, you call them and say its ok, write a motivation letter..but still, they are so unwilling to let you make the sacrifice. Frankly I don't think it was any of their business and I don't recall asking them to feel sorry for me and not wanting to let me lower the standard of my life. If you ask me, I think they are just afraid that with that amount, I would jump ship the minute I got something/anything better...which is not what I was planning.

I have decided a few things though based on today's regret. I have now tried all the companies I was targeting and have had no takers. Therefore, I'm not going to actively look any more, if I see something I like, then I will apply, but no more stalking people for jobs. I know that from time to time I will get really miserable and want to chuck it all in, but I really don't know how much more I can do other than what I've been doing so far. I will endeavour to work my hardest at my current job, get as many raises as I can, coz from now on I'm in it purely for the money. Come 2009, around January-ish which is when I'm supposed to hear from my emigration application, I will leave and go to Canada hopefully having saved all the money I need. If this application is rejected then I will still apply for my master's degree and go there anyway. So regardless of the outcome of that application, one way or another, I will be in Canada by the end of 2009!!!

No comments:

 
What Amo wants - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords