Monday, October 8, 2007

All I want for Christmas...

..is either of these 2 babies, or both J

I love my Sly to death, but it would be lovely if she could suddenly acquire some much needed features. So here's what i with my next car has:

  • Rear window wiper
  • Those lines that are on the rear window to remove the mist.
  • Cup holders
  • Wipers with more than 2 speeds
  • Power steering
  • Automatic transmission
  • Power windows
  • Central locking
  • A lever to open both my fuel place and boot while still in the car
  • AIR CONDITIONING
  • Warning light to alert me when fuel is dangerously low


 

2 comments:

gnovember said...

and those two babies, are they given free at the corner of your house? i haven t commented in ages but im back now so take care.

Amo said...

yeah, they cost alot of money!!! welcome back...hows urs going?

 
What Amo wants - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords