Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Taking the plunge

So after a long while now; after spending countless hours online reading/lurking on other people's blogs, finally decided to dive in. I don't promise to be funny and/or interesting. All and any views and opinions expressed here are solely mine and meant in no way to disrespect anyone. I expect at times I will make sweeping and stereotypical statements for which I apologise in advance. I don't apologise for any spelling and/or grammatical errors. If you don't like what I write, then please exercise your right to use your mouse and move on. This blog is intended first and foremost for my family to keep in touch with me as I live so far away. Family, I hope you will feel free to comment as often as you please (oh, that's as soon as i let you know that this exists of course)

No comments:

 
What Amo wants - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords