Friday, July 6, 2007

Flat - update

So instead of the earlier proposed 8% increase, the managing agent has said he will negotiate for a 6% increase instead and instead of signing another 12 month lease agreement I will now only continue on a month-month basis with a 1 month notice period in case I want to leave. All this is subject to the landlord's agreement ofcouse but I don't foresee any problems. After all, I'm a pretty good tenant if I do say so myself!

In other news, the fuel price went down by 8c so I'm pretty happy about that too.

2 comments:

gnovember said...

thats nice about the flat-you might not be the ideal roomy though if you take up the violin coz the noise would be too much"
hope this gets posted.

Amo said...

Arabo - whatever!!!! This roomy comes with a built-in violin

 
What Amo wants - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords