Saturday, July 14, 2007

My home, my sanctuary? Not!


So after boasting to all and sundry the way my area is very safe, infact it was voted the 2nd safest suburb last year, guess what happens? Yeah, you guessed it, on 3rd of July, 2 Toyota Tazz (they are kinda like a Starlet/Conquest) were stolen between midnight and 5am from our compound. Apparently, it seems the thieves timed when someone was coming home late and because people usually just drive and and don't wait to ensure that no one slips into the compound before the gate shuts, it seems that's how the thugs got into the compound and the jammed the gate so it would not completely close. I don't really know if that's what happened but that's what the notice that I read implies. So anyway, this means that I should never forget to put on the gear-lock and I must ALWAYS ensure that my boot is locked!!!

No comments:

 
What Amo wants - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords