Friday, July 6, 2007

Running

I think I'm not doing it right, I run most of 2km these days and I'm not in half as much pain I anticipated I would be in.  So either I'm not running fast enough, I need to run a longer distance, run all of it instead of brisk walking some, run more frequently than just twice a week or I'm not meant to be feeling any pain. I will try and run 3 times a week without fail next week and tonight/tomorrow morning when I run, I will try and run at least 1km without stopping (mind over body or is it pain J). Currently it's taking me about 15 minutes to do the 2km distance.

No comments:

 
What Amo wants - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords