Thursday, August 16, 2007

Horror is...

....turning into on-coming traffic on a one way street and almost colliding with a huge lorry! I was so embarrassed/flustered..I felt like doing "no pictures please" the way people were staring at me. This happened yesterday when I was running around lost in Pta when taking Ara's documents and trying to get to the evaluation office early enough so that I could be the 1st one on the line and be back at work not too late. The things we do for love I'm telling you! Only to get to the office and find out that they open at all of 9am. So I had to wait about 40minutes and as a result got to work really late. Anyway, it was for a good cause..Right Ara?

No comments:

 
What Amo wants - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords