Sunday, May 20, 2007

30 Things...

As the clock ticks relentlessly towards that big milestone age, here are a few fun things I would like to do/achieve. I originally meant to post this on my birthday but forgot. Hopefully, the achievement of the things in this list should distract me from the all – consuming fear that age inspires in me. So without further ado, presenting below is a list of 30 things I would like to do before I get there.

  1. Learn to play an instrument, preferably the violin.
  2. Learn to speak a new language, preferably French.
  3. Leave the African continent.
  4. See a real circus.
  5. Watch a play at the theatre.
  6. Go for the ballet.
  7. Go for a concert.
  8. Learn how to swim.
  9. Participate in a protest match.
  10. Eat sushi.

Ok, evidently, it is not yet quite 30 things yet, but your comments, suggestions and other wild ideas will be considered for my list. I will update the list periodically as and when i achieve any of the listed items or when I receive new ones. This idea was stolen from my littlest sister J

No comments:

 
What Amo wants - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords